Join us Saturday, October 15 for a fall open house at the farm! Meet the rescued Corolla horses currently in our care and chat with the staff responsible for their care, and the management of the wild horses. At 11am there will be a special screening of the award-winning documentary “The Secret of Corolla” followed by a Q&A with the filmmaker and CWHF staff.
There is a suggested donation of $10 per car at the gate.
CWHF shirts, hats, and other gifts will be available for purchase – the holidays are right around the corner! You can also sponsor any of the rescue horses. Sponsorship includes a photo and certificate, as well as quarterly updates on your sponsored horse. There will be local vendors and artisans on-site too.
Stay tuned for more details!
THINGS TO KNOW AHEAD OF TIME:
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- No outside food permitted
- Please do not bring apples, carrots, or other treats for the horses.
- No outside dogs permitted. Service dogs welcome, but must be leashed and under control at all times.
- CWHF reserves the right to ask any person or persons to leave the property at any time.
- Max speed limit is 5 mph at all times.
- Check event page or call before attending, in case of last minute cancellation. Event is rain or shine, but farm will be closed in the case of lightning or other dangerous weather. Farm may close in the event of certain emergencies or other issues with the horses.
- Gates close fifteen minutes prior to the end of the event.
- Remember, this is a working farm! There are mud puddles, biting insects, and animals that poop. Closed-toe shoes are recommended. There is a bathroom on site, but facilities in general are limited.
- We are unfortunately unable to accommodate visitors at any other times. The farm is closed to the public outside of open house hours.