Join us Saturday, December 10th for a Holiday Open House at the Farm! Meet the rescued Banker horses currently in our care and chat with the staff responsible for their care, and the management of the wild horses. At 11:00 am there will be a special screening of the award-winning documentary “The Secret of Corolla”.
Shop for holiday gifts! CWHF shirts, hats, and other gifts are available for purchase and local vendors and artisans will be on-site. There will also be raffles for paintings by the horses! You can sponsor any of the rescue horses too. Sponsorship includes a photo and certificate, as well as quarterly updates on your sponsored horse.
There is a suggested donation of $10 per car at the gate.
THINGS TO KNOW AHEAD OF TIME:
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- No outside food permitted.
- Please do not bring apples, carrots, or other treats for the horses.
- No outside dogs permitted. Service dogs welcome, but must be leashed and under control at all times.
- CWHF reserves the right to ask any person or persons to leave the property at any time.
- Max speed limit is 5 mph at all times.
- Check event page or call before attending, in case of last minute cancellation. Event is rain or shine, but farm will be closed in the case of lightning or other dangerous weather. Farm may close in the event of certain emergencies or other issues with the horses.
- Gates close fifteen minutes prior to the end of the event.
- Remember, this is a working farm! There are mud puddles, biting insects, and animals that poop. Closed-toe shoes are recommended. There is a bathroom on site, but facilities in general are limited.
- We are unfortunately unable to accommodate visitors at any other times. The farm is closed to the public outside of open house hours.