Join us Saturday, April 22 for our Spring Open House at the Farm! Meet the rescued Corolla horses currently in our care and chat with the staff responsible for their care and the management of the wild horses. At 11am, there will be a special screening of the award-winning documentary “The Secret of Corolla” followed by a Q&A with CWHF staff.
There is a suggested donation of $10 per vehicle at the gate.
CWHF shirts, hats, and other gifts will be available for purchase. You can also sponsor any horse that you meet at the farm! Sponsorship includes a photo and certificate, as well as quarterly updates on your sponsored horse. There will be local vendors and artisans on-site too.
Stay tuned for more details!
THINGS TO KNOW AHEAD OF TIME:
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- No outside food permitted
- Please do not bring apples, carrots, or any other food for the horses.
- No outside dogs permitted. Service dogs welcome but must be leashed and under control at all times.
- CWHF reserves the right to ask any person or persons to leave the property at any time.
- Max speed limit is 5 mph at all times.
- Check our event page or call before attending, in case of last-minute cancellation. Event is rain or shine, but farm will be closed in the case of lightning or other dangerous weather. Farm may close in the event of certain emergencies or other issues with the horses.
- Gates close fifteen minutes prior to the end of the event.
- Please remember, this is a working farm! There are mud puddles, biting insects, and animals that poop. Closed-toe shoes are recommended. There is a bathroom on site, but facilities in general are limited.
- We are unfortunately unable to accommodate visitors at any other times. The farm is closed to the public outside of open house hours.